Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Ahipara Ahipara is a town that is in, New Zealand. At the beach, you can do much
stuff you could go swimming surfing fishing diving and much more you could catch some fish
and have it for dinner eat other stuff there are many surf breaks like shipwreck peaks
supertubes mokie 1 mokie 2 iron gate tanu tanu blue house.
ahipara has lots of beaches you could camp there or have a barbecue or relax on the beach. You could go to the shop and buy some stuff you could go to the school and play on the playground and many more there are playgrounds and shops horse riding having a nice coffee at the cafe and relax there are heaps of nice feeds.

By HUNTER








6 comments:

  1. Hi Hunter I like your writing can you make it a little smaller writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hunter, I am Will from Kokatahi-Kowhitirangi School. I like your writing about your community so I think Ahipara is a cool place. I wish I could go there. Maybe you could tell us where Ahipara is, like say its on the south end of ninety mile beach even though that's where it is

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi im lucas from kokatahi school i like your writing. Next time you can make it alot smaller, thanks, lucas

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Hunter I like how you described the beach and were all the good surfing places are. I also liked how you named fun things to do it was a nice peace of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hunter,
    I am Hayley from Matawai, I am a Yr 7. The Ahipara beach sounds very fun, maybe I will go there one day, do you think I should? Do you like surfing?
    I do!
    Ma Te Wa
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hunter next time could you please use ctrl+shift+c then it doesn´t go off the page well keep up the goo work.

    ReplyDelete